About Me

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The week

So Thanksgiving is this week. Crazy times, these holidays. I'm continuing to work at carving out quiet time for myself, but haven't done very well the past few weeks. The next 2 look more promising!

I know it's a cliche, but I thought I'd just jot down a few things for which I'm thankful...

my wonderful husband, who loves me unconditionally and always sees the best in me
my little kittie Egg - soft and warm!
the beautiful flowers that grew in my garden this summer
fellowship with friends
pretty twinkle lights showing up on houses
a church where I learn, grow, am stimulated, challenged and reminded of the goodness of God
amazing nieces and nephews who bring me such joy

May you all have a Thanksgiving filled with love and fun. Good food, too!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a rich life! I hope you have an amazing holiday season this year!