About Me

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Another milestone...



May 9th of this year was the 28th anniversary of Tim and my first date and we have been in love ever since. Not a day, since that first date, have we been apart in our hearts. Perhaps this is why we tend to celebrate our first date more than our wedding anniversary. :-)

I am so thankful for the man, the friend, the husband with whom God has gifted me. He is my best friend, my strongest supporter, my funniest friend, my love.

He is an extraordinary husband who works hard to provide for me, who desires to love me the best way he can, who wants me to have peace and joy every day. What a privilege to live each day knowing I am loved, adored, appreciated.  

Our marriage is, by no means, perfect, but we are so thankful for the special relationship we have, the peace we've cultivated, the trust we have in one another, and the healthy patterns that God has helped us learn. 

Happy anniversary, baby. 

1 comment:

aaronkj said...

you made me cry a little! You guys are awesome!