About Me

Friday, September 18, 2009

Dragging

I must be tired! Can it be from the retreat? I did, after all, stay up 2 or 3 hours past my usual bedtime. I was just having so much fun! But this week? I'm dragging. Can't seem to get much accomplished other than cooking dinner. I did write some lists of things I need to do, but didn't really get to them. Well, today's another day, and at least I'm up early. I think I'll have some breakfast and get to it!

I did accomplish one important thing this week - I had a wonderful talk with one of my very best friends yesterday. That made me quite happy! It was so good to hear her voice, just chat like we always have. How I miss her!!

Today might be peach jam day. I have a lovely box of peaches waiting for me - I'll slice some up and freeze them, make some preserves, and some jam. Not much else going on today except waiting for the cable guy to come fix a problem, so I might as well. Easy and delicious!

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments: