About Me

Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Away

Oh, dear, has it really been over a week since I wrote? Well, so much has happened!

Not really. (Sarcasm button engaged...)

I did spend a good bit of time last week helping plan a wonderful retreat for the women in our church. This weekend we went to Westcliffe, CO - 15 ladies came and considering the size of our church, that's a great turnout! We had tons of fun, good quality time, motivating Bible study, and yummy food. Doesn't get much better than that!! Most of us didn't even have to share beds, an added bonus. 

I'm glad to be home with a not-very-busy week ahead of me. I plan to see my nephews, go grocery shopping, take care of some bills, and hang out at home. Sounds delightful to me! I should also finish up some gardening tasks - transplanting a few things, etc. And I might can some jam and applesauce.

So, this hasn't been the most entertaining of posts, but there you are. I'll try to drum up some creativity for tomorrow. ;-)

No comments: