About Me

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sicky

Who loves it when I'm sick? Who's in heaven when I'm at my worst?

Well, that would be Egg. "Oh, you're coming back to bed? And you're going to stay here all day? Divine!"

He loves it! He thinks I'm doing it just to keep him warm, and the loud purring that greets me each time he snuggles up to me is, to say the least, very comforting.

And then when I'm better and no longer spending all day in bed, he follows me around, crying mournfully, and dashing to the bed every time it seems I might be in even the tiniest way moving in that direction.

Very cute.

Yes, I've had the stomach flu that seems to be making its way through the city. I hope no one else I know gets it. None too pleasant. All that you would expect from the stomach flu plus the delights of a raging headache and fever. Yay!

I'm better today, although that's what I thought a couple days ago. Learned my lesson this time. Won't pronounce myself well for a couple more days.

Meanwhile, more lovely crackers and applesauce...

No comments: