About Me

Sunday, November 5, 2017

So we begin again

The day breaks and my eyes fill with tears and the bright full moon sets and I face today. The busyness is almost over which means the daily hurting missing adapting begins. The impulse to text him, invite him, be with him. The desire to see him and hear his sarcastic voice and watch for his car pulling up to the house. To cook his favorite meal and make plans to see a movie or play a game. I know this path, I know that the pain will slowly slowly painfully slowly ebb but I dread the process. But I can't go back to sleep so I sit in the slowly lightening house, listening to the distant train, once again typing words into the great big electronic community. 

Memorial Service for Matthew Compton Lee
Sunday, Nov 5, 4 pm
HarvestDowntown Church
411 N. Weber St. 

No comments: