About Me

Monday, July 27, 2009

Home...Again

I haven't exactly been burning up the keyboard writing this summer: I've been nearly completely absorbed by my sister's visit from Jordan, and what a wonderful time we've had! We just returned from a week in the mountains of Colorado where it was cool, sunny and beautiful. We swam, hiked, rode bikes, played tennis, and enjoyed one another's company. I pretty much did whatever the kids wanted, and that was fun and gratifying! Oh, don't get me wrong - there were definitely stresses. You get 8 adults and 6 kids together, and there will be family stress, but overall it was a great week. I certainly learned some things about vacationing with kids, and with a family group that big. 

Needless to say, though, I'm very glad to be back home. Now I need to tackle my very weedy yard, and plant some more grass seed. I also need to do a good bit of housework, but that probably goes without saying!

So from my end, all is well, nothing exciting to report, and that's all for now! ;-)

No comments: