About Me

Monday, March 8, 2010

New week

Monday morning, and I have my week mapped out to maximize my efficiency. Sound impressive? :-) I've got a busy week with a big church youth fundraising banquet this Sunday. I need to send out a bunch of e-mails, finalize our huge shopping list, figure out what to buy at the grocery store and what to buy at the big-box discount store, make a final count of chairs and tablecloths, and take care of a hundred of other details. Hope I get it all done!

On top of that, it would be nice to cook a few meals for my hubby, do a little laundry, and maybe even get that laundry put away! Hey, maybe I'll enlist Tim to help me with some housework this week! A novel thought...

Hopes are high, energy is good, head is good, cold is going away - should be a great week!

No comments: