About Me

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy days

Well, I'd determined I was going to write more consistently this year, but so far that hasn't happened. Oh well. The days are flying by - that's for sure! I'm getting lots done though - keeping up with my house better, spending time with friends and family, working on little projects, earning a very small paycheck.

It all feels good - being just a little more organized than I was the last few months of last year, which felt like chaos! It seems like I have a clearer picture of what this year will look like. Not exactly sure why, but it feels good - to be able to plan things a little more and be more sure of what the coming weeks hold.

At the beginning of this week I wrote down what I'd like to accomplish - separated into things to be done inside and outside the house (e.g., all my errands in one list). I've got kind of a long list, but several blank days in which to accomplish it. It's nice to know what I've chosen to focus on, so each morning I can pick up the list and work my way through it.

This morning I've already done 3 things!

Now it's time to get on with my day. I'm going to try to figure out where to put all the baking stuff I have leftover from the holidays. It's more than I will use anytime soon, although I am having company a couple times this month. I guess they'll get dessert!

No comments: