About Me

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little by little

So I'll start the new year (is it too late to use that phrase) rejoicing in small victories.

I reorganized my kitchen yesterday and today and managed to put everything that was sitting on the counter away. That feels like quite an accomplishment, and I even have extra room on a couple of shelves. Amazing!!

I've thought through some additional time commitments, already crossed a thing or two off my year's to-do list, and am overall feeling pretty darn positive about things. Leave a comment about what you've been doing. I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

tara said...

slowly getting more written....very, very slowly, it seems:)

Some family in Colorado said...

sleep, read, watch movies about the Cuban missile crisis (at least I learned something new) :)
I think my new year will start sometime in February...