About Me

Monday, April 16, 2012

Another roller coaster

My toe is healing nicely. The dizziness is almost gone. I got my blood tests back and I'm not in menopause. All that is good.

The bad news is that tomorrow I go to my gyn for a "biopsy" to see if there is more endometriosis growing. If there is, then that opens a whole bag of unanswered questions that I'll get answered as I need to.

I'm trying to not worry. I'm actively working to expect life to just go on as usual and even if I need surgery again for it to be laparoscopic - not like it was in 2010. I'm planning my summer veg garden, planting my wildflower seeds, leaving unfinished laundry and not stocking up the fridge. I'm not lying in bed worrying. I'm not talking about it non-stop. Wait - that last one might not be true. ;-D

I'm trying to just carry on.

It is quite frustrating that my body won't just let me be - it keeps having issues. Wish I was one of those healthy, robust people, but there is such a long list of "worse things", so I'll just count my blessings, focus on the good, and take one step at a time!

No comments: