About Me

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hmmm...

Every day I think, "I really should write on my blog. It's been...," but nothing comes to mind. Today is no different, except that I'll write for the benefit of those who are checking it. I have nothing profound or funny to say. I'm still here, life is going along as usual, but I guess nothing of note has happened. 

Is it time to stop blogging? Am I running out of words? I'll give that some thought. Meanwhile, another ordinary day awaits - a walk with a friend, praying with another, a little housework, a meeting tonight. Nothing too exciting, and certainly nothing inspiring me to write. Hmm, just another ordinary day!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I would personally like to thank you for updating your blog. I love it when Google Reader tells me that one of my friends has something new to share! Even when it's sharing about not having much to share.

If you don't have a lot of current news, maybe you could tell us about a favorite memory or explain the differences between Egg and Charlie or you can write an ode to basmati rice. Pretty inspiring ideas, eh? :)