About Me

Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, Monday

Ah, what a lovely Monday I had! I did laundry, watched silly TV, had a dr. appointment, ate yummy Indo leftovers for lunch, and the last of our Christmas turkey (from the freezer) for dinner. It was a productive day (if laundry - yes, washed AND put away - and a few letters written count!), with even some dishes getting washed. 

Not all Mondays are thus. Sometimes I come out of the gate running, with a crazy week ahead of me. Not so this week. I have several nearly empty days to work on my house projects, spend some time catching up with friends, and even go to the zoo with my nephews. Lovely!

To top it all off, my husband has been very kind to me despite a money mistake I've made. His unending patience with me is a miracle and an incredible gift. He, in general, is a great gift! I keep trying to convince him that I don't say these things just to butter him up, but I don't know if he yet believes me. I do consider him an amazing husband. He loves me just the way I need to be loved, and for that I am ever grateful! Ah, contentment tonight. How wonderful!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a great place to be in as you start the new week. Hope it maintains this pace.