About Me

Friday, February 19, 2010

The flu

It has, indeed, been a wonderful week of spending quiet time with Tim. We've watched as much of the Olympics as possible, plus a few of our other favorite shows. We've played games, read, talked, and eaten all our meals on the couch. It kind of feels like I've had a mini-vacation. He's been sick, but I've just taken time off from my regular life!

Today I'm back to work - doing laundry, washing some dishes, doing some stuff for the church youth group. We're gearing up for a big, fundraising banquet, and I've just printed the very lovely invitations our leader designed. They look...well...inviting! And beautiful! Fresh and full of spring, to perfectly fit our theme. Today I'll work on the menu while I watch some curling with Tim.

A quiet, snowy, stay-at-home kind of day!

No comments: