About Me

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good days

I'm not writing much, and I think that's because my days are flowing quite smoothly with nothing particularly good or bad happening - just daily life. As a consequence of having had so many migraines, however, I am feeling behind on house stuff, projects, errands, and so haven't made any of the several phone calls to friends far away who are loved and missed. I hope to do that by the end of this week - catch up with a couple of them.

It does feel like quite a relief to be able to go several days (4 now!) without pain, without a migraine. I've cooked dinner a couple times, started on recovering a couch for our church youth room, had a fun lunch with my sister, and even had friends over for dinner.

I've got a huge, long list of things I'd like to accomplish in 2010, including several sewing and knitting projects. Tomorrow and Friday are pretty much clear, so today I'm going to choose which project to focus on during those two days. Sounds lovely to me - a couple days at home working on something creative. Yum!

I could do house work, of which there is no dearth, but how dreary and dull. I think I'll put it off and do the fun stuff. As Scarlet O'Hara was known to say, "After all, tomorrow is another day!"

No comments: