About Me

Monday, February 21, 2011

Amazed

I am reminded this morning, with my kitty asleep in the bed, sparkling sunshine easing through my windows, and my steaming cup of hot, sweet tea that I have quite a life. Yesterday at church I felt so surrounded by love - God's presence and love, my friends, my amazing husband. Tears welled up and spilled over.

This is a week of ordinary things - housework, Bible study, time with friends, errands - but things that regularly bring blessing to my life.

This morning I'm just writing to say how thankful I am, how amazed I am. I sometimes sit back and think about the last half of last year - the pain, sorrow, loss, struggle. How on earth did I get through that?

God.

And my family and friends.

But mostly God. And his love that just goes on and on and on...

1 comment:

Olivia Joy said...

What an amazing thing to be filled with that knowledge of God's amazingness...of love...a little taste of heaven :)