About Me

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gotta keep laughing

So I was lying on my couch with another headache today (7 out of the last 11 days or something like that) and a little giggle escaped my lips. Am I losing my mind or is my sense of humor at the absurdity of my own situation still intact? Hopefully the latter. ;-D

Despite the uncooperative state of my own head, I did actually get quite a bit accomplished this week, and that sure feels good. I'm thinking of buying one of those giant notepads (you know - the kind that people use on an easel at meetings) and keep a list each week of what I've done. Might be good for me to see that written down somewhere. In big letters.

And thank goodness, I've had enough leftovers and ready-made food (like canned chili) so I haven't had to cook much at all. One day that I actually felt good I made scones in the morning, so I've had a lovely snack some days. Tim's pretty much been fending for himself. Good man.

And, as usual, despite the discomfort and nagging pain of migraine after migraine, there have been lovely things, too. Snuggles with Egg, good time with two friends and my sister. Chinese take-out. Wonderful, cold days.

I certainly hope to feel better soon (and I'm sure I will). Meanwhile, I'll catch-up on movies, get some extra sleep, and watch Tim as he tip-toes around the house.

1 comment:

Em said...

Sorry your head has been misbehaving again. I hope you feel better soon!

I won't be at the meeting tomorrow, as I'm going to a friend's baby shower. But I plan to be there on the 15th!