About Me

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lazy days

I am doing some serious chillin' this week while I wait for my surgery - doctor's orders! He told me to rest, and I'm trying to do just that. I made a list of the things I felt like I needed to get done before my surgery - paperwork, pay bills, do some laundry. Other than that very short list, I'm pretty much reading and watching TV. I must confess that it is pretty relaxing. A little boring, too, though - I have all these projects I'm ready to dig into, but I'll just wait.

Saturday I'm going to pull out my yarn and choose a project to work on while I'm bed-bound. Give my hands something to do. :-) I think I'll try a very simple vest. Should be easy to do while on drugs!

This morning promises to be a beautiful day! There's not a cloud in the sky, I'm on my way to the farmers' market, and tonight I'm cooking with a friend.

Lovely!

No comments: