About Me

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tired

My brain is on half-speed. I'm worn out from my crazy summer, including the last 2 days spent with 3 kids in a van doing 10 hour drives. I did, during that time, get wonderful time with my great friend Julie - and that was worth it all! :-) We were all at an amazing wedding celebration in Montana. Fun!

I am anxious to get my 2nd ct scan and find out what's going on in my belly. I hope to know by the end of this week. I'm actually getting a little worried about it as I've had these very slight pains last night and today. I just want to know! Argh!

Meanwhile, I'm trying to cram in as much time as I can with my sister Lisa before she returns to Jordan, but I'd also like to get back into some sort of routine. And I'd like to start exercising again, even if it is little bits at a time.

Today, though? Just relax, rest, and spend some time with my kittie.

No comments: