About Me

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday

It's a quiet day. Tim is off helping some friends, and then he's going on a bike ride. What have I been doing today?

Well, healing, of course!

I'm being such a good patient. Really, I am. I'm resting, reading, watching TV ... and that's about it. Ok, so every once in a while, I'm loading the dishwasher, picking a few tomatoes, or cooking myself breakfast. But really, I'm mostly doing nothing. It's kind of like a vacation - just at home. Good thing the scenery here is beautiful; otherwise, I might feel ripped off. ;-)

I'm getting better and better. My surgeon said I'm healing "perfectly", and that was good news indeed. I have much less pain than I would have thought, and I am feeling much better than I thought I would (granted, I'm doing practically nothing).

Finally.

All good news.

No comments: