About Me

Monday, May 24, 2010

Relapse



The kinder, lovelier me lost a battle with anger this weekend. Long story that I won't bore you with. Today means a fresh, new start. But I'm not exactly bouncing through it!

Some Mondays I jump out of bed ready to tackle the week. I look eager...like this!


Other Mondays I drag, drink my tea, eat some breakfast, and then find it is 10:15 and I still haven't really gotten started on my day. I had two lovely conversations with friends, though. That counts for something, right?

Today I only have 3 tasks set for myself: pay bills, do laundry, and tackle the giant mess in my kitchen. I guess if I get moving, I can still do all three by the time my brain shuts off around 3:00 p.m.

Oh, yes, I'm a bundle of energy today...NOT! This is more what I look like today!


Today I'll merely plod along, but I'll try to think about my blow-up this weekend. It was ugly. And since every day is a new one, I'll still be thankful for this one. Even if I only get to 2 of my tasks. :-)

No comments: