About Me

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gratitude...

At least two of my friends are joining in on this...

holy experience


I think I will, too! I must confess, I'm not sure how it is supposed to work, but I'll add the blog link and add my gratitude to the list! :-) Seems like a great idea, to be grateful, that is. And how much do I have to be grateful for? Here's just a few things...

1) my husband, who is amazing and loves me so much
2) my kitties, who I both love and adore. They add a lot to my life. ;-)
3) God, who loves me beyond what I deserve, more than I can comprehend, and through everything I have faced and will face
4) the beautiful flowers in my yard (have I been promising pictures all summer and haven't yet delivered?!)
5) the amazing weather here in Colorado. Warm during the day, blanket cool at night. Such a gift!

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Me said...

:-D

thanks for sharing!