About Me

Monday, August 31, 2009

Whoa!

Boy, do you not want what I've got. 

I came home Friday night thinking I was getting a migraine. Woke up Saturday with the flu.

The good news is the 102.5' fever only lasted 4  or 5 hours; the bad news is my cough is so deep and hard I feel like I've been beaten with sticks. 

Thank goodness the headache part went away Sunday afternoon, so today I just have the deep cough, stuffy nose, low grade fever and tiredness. Can't seem to sit up for more than an hour at a time. And after that exhausting exercise, I nap for 3 or 4 hours. 

The worst thing? My poor neighbor's dog - I'm taking care of him while she is out of town, and needless to say, he's not getting the love I usually try to lavish on him.

So for those of you who live in my town, avoid me! 

1 comment:

Some family in Colorado said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you have been feeling so bad! I hope it goes away quickly! How much longer are you watching Duke? Should the boys and I come and walk him tomorrow?