About Me

Friday, September 10, 2010

Frustrated housewife

I'm bored.

Frustrated, too.

Spending all day, every day in my house is making me acutely aware of all the work this house needs, all the projects I could be accomplishing, but for this stupid body! Can't lift much, can't even do much yet without feeling increased pain the next day.

I know. Take it easy. Relax. Give myself lots of time.

Bo-ring!

It seems strange to be such an emotional yo-yo. One day I'm crying, so relieved to not have cancer. A few days later I'm just frustrated that I'm not healing faster. And within those two days, there's no predicting when I'm going to feel a wave of missing Dad and burst into tears.

Such is my fall, though. Up, down, spin me round. All this will pass as I heal emotionally and physically. Meanwhile, I'll just keep riding those waves.

No comments: