About Me

Friday, December 4, 2009

Woohoo! The temperature is up to 3' already and it's only 9:05 in the morning!

I look out my windows and the world is covered in sparkling white, like a postcard from Vermont. The sun is shining and everything is bright and beautiful! It snowed two nights in a row, and the cold temperatures are helping it hang around longer than usual. Wish I could convey the beauty of this day, but my words aren't adequate and I just don't know if a picture would capture it. Sure looks like bona fide winter out there, and I'm loving it!

Today is house cleaning day, and some laundry. I've got lots of free time next week, and I'm going to exercise my "no" muscle and try to stay home. I've got fabric to sew a new skirt, and I'd like to sew curtains for my bedroom. I might be able to get both done in a week, since I've got very little else going on, but I have this inability to work on fun projects when my house is a mess.

So, I've had my tea and banana bread (quite yummy, if I say so myself; whole wheat with lots of pecans), I'm all warmed up, and ready to put my shoulder to the grindstone.

Just had to share my little winter vignette.

No comments: